1. Who Can Use Our Services
1) You must be 18 years or over & Australian residences.
If you are Australian residences, you must be 18 years or older to use our Services and by opening a GomTransfer Account you declare that you are 18 years or older. We may ask you at any time to show proof of your age.
2) Your use of the GomTransfer Account must not violate any applicable laws. You commit to us that your opening and/or using of a GomTransfer Account does not violate any laws applicable to you.
2. Getting Started
1) Open a GomTransfer Account. To start using our Services, you must open a GomTransfer Account and provide your details as prompted.
2) Information must be accurate. All information you provide to us must be complete, accurate and truthful at all times. You must update this information whenever it changes. We cannot be responsible for any financial loss arising out of your failure to do so. We may ask you at any time to confirm the accuracy of your information and/or provide additional supporting documents.
3) Transacting on your own account. All activities under a GomTransfer Account shall be deemed as activities carried out by the registered user. You shall only use the Services to transact on your own account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
4) One account per person or entity. You may only open one GomTransfer Account unless we have agreed in writing the opening of additional accounts. GomTransfer may refuse the creation of duplicate accounts for the same user. Where duplicate accounts are detected, GomTransfer may close or merge these duplicate accounts at its sole discretion.
4. Getting to know you
1) We are required by law to carry out all necessary security and customer due diligence checks on you (including any parties involved in your transaction for example, your recipient) in order to provide any Services to you. You agree to comply with any request from us for further information and provide such information in a format acceptable to us.
2) Keep your GomTransfer Account safe
(a) Change your password regularly and ensure that it isn’t reused across other online accounts.
(b) Contact Customer Support if anyone asks for your GomTransfer password.
(c) Keep your e-mail account secure. Your may reset your GomTransfer Account password using your email address. Let Customer Support know immediately if your email address becomes compromised.
3) What NOT to do. You must NOT:
(a) Disclose your GomTransfer Account password or your customer reference number (which starts with the letter P followed by a series of numbers). Keep them safe.
(b) Let anyone access your GomTransfer Account or watch you accessing it.
4) Contact us if you suspect your GomTransfer Account has been compromised. If you suspect your GomTransfer Account or other security credentials are stolen, lost, used without your authorisation or otherwise compromised, you must contact Customer Support immediately, you are also advised to change your password. Any undue delays in notifying us may affect the security of your GomTransfer Account and also result in you being responsible for financial losses.
5. Sending money
1) Setting up your payment order.. You must set up your payment order from your GomTransfer Account.
2) Information you need to provide to set up a payment order.. To set up a payment order via your GomTransfer Account, you need to provide certain information to us including (a) the full name of your recipient, (b) your recipient’s bank account details and (c) amount to be transferred.
3) Payment order limits.. We may place limits on the amount you may send per transfer. For more information on the applicable limits, please visit our FAQ
4) When is your payment order received.. If your payment order is received by us after 5pm on a Business Day or not on a Business Day, your payment order will be deemed received on the following Business Day.
5) What happens after you have submitted your payment order. Once we have received your payment order, we will send you a confirmation by email. Each payment order is given a unique confirmation number(인증번호) and is shown in the transaction history on your GomTransfer Account. You should quote this confirmation number (인증번호) when communicating with us about a particular payment order.
6) You need to provide us with sufficient funds before we can process your payment order.
7) Completion time of your payment order. The estimated completion time of your payment order is notified to you when you complete the setup of your payment order. You may also find further information about the completion time in the FAQ section of our Website, please refer to the applicable currencies in your payment order.
8) Refusal of your payment order. If we are unable to complete your payment order, we will let you know and, if possible, the reasons for the refusal and an explanation on how to correct any factual errors. However, we are not required to notify you if such notification would be unlawful.
9) You may cancel your payment order before your funds are converted. You may cancel your payment order by following the instructions set out in our FAQ. You cannot cancel your payment order once your funds have been converted into the Target Currency you requested.
10) You must ensure the information you provide to us is correct. You must make sure that the information you provide when setting up a payment order is accurate. If we have processed your order in accordance with the information you have provided to us it will be considered correctly completed even if you have made a mistake.
11) What happens if you provide us with incorrect information. If you provide incorrect information with your payment order, we will use reasonable efforts to recover the funds for you, and may need to charge you a fee for that.
6. Exchange Rates
7. Receiving money
1) You can receive money into your Bank Account. You can receive money into your Bank Account using methods which we support from time to time.
2) The money received is shown in your GomTransfer Account. Any money you receive into your Bank Account will be recorded in the transaction history section of your GomTransfer Account. You should check the incoming funds in your GomTransfer Account against your own records regularly and let us know if there are any irregularities.
8. Maintaining your GomTransfer Account
1) Transaction history is displayed on your TransferWise Account. All your transactions are recorded in the transaction history section of your GomTransfer Account. You may access this information after you log in to your GomTransfer Account. We have allocated a reference number to each transaction, you should quote this reference number when communicating with us about a particular transaction.
2) Check your GomTransfer Account regularly. You must check your GomTransfer Account regularly and carefully and contact us immediately if you don’t recognise a transaction or think we have made a payment incorrectly. You must tell us about any unauthorised or incorrectly executed transactions immediately.
9. Closing your GomTransfer Account
1) You may close your GomTransfer Account at any time. You may end this Agreement and close your GomTransfer Account at any time by contacting our Customer Support.
2) You must not close your gomtranfer Account to avoid an investigation. You must not close your Gomtransfer Account to avoid an investigation. If you attempt to close your Gomtransfer Account during an investigation, we may hold your account until the investigation is fully completed in order to protect our or a third party’s interest.
3) You are responsible for your GomTransfer Account after closure. You agree that you will continue to be responsible for all obligations related to your GomTransfer Account even after it is closed.
10. Accessing our services
We will try to make sure our Services are available to you when you need them. However, we do not guarantee that our Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Service without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. If you have granted permission to a third party to access your account, we may refuse access to that third party if we are concerned about unauthorised or fraudulent access by that third party. We will give you notice if we do this, either before or immediately after we refuse access, unless notifying you would be unlawful or compromise our reasonable security measures.
11. Information security
1) You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software. We cannot guarantee that our Services will be free from bugs or viruses.
2) You must not misuse our Services. You must not misuse our Services by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials which are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, our servers, computers or databases. You must not attack our Website with any type of denial of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence.
12. Linking to our site
1) You may link to our Website provided you follow certain rules. You may link to our Website, provided:
(a) you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
(b) you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
(c) you do not frame our Website on any other site; and
(d) the website complies our Acceptable Use Policy.
13. Our right to make changes
1) We may change this Agreement by giving you prior written notice. If we do this, you can terminate this Agreement immediately by providing written notice to us during the notice period. If we do not hear from you during the notice period, you will be considered as having accepted the proposed changes and they will apply to you from the effective date specified on the notice.
14. How we may contact you
1) We usually contact you via email. For this purpose, you must at all times maintain at least one valid email address in your GomTransfer Account profile. You should check for incoming messages regularly and frequently, these emails may contain links to further communication on our Website. If you don’t maintain or check your email and other methods of communications, you will miss emails about your transactions and our Services. We cannot be liable for any consequence or loss if you don’t do this. If we have reasonable concerns either about the security of your TransferWise Account, or any suspected or actual fraudulent use of your GomTransfer Account, we will contact you via telephone, email, or both (unless contacting you would be unlawful or compromise our reasonable security measures).
2) Other ways we may contact you. In addition to communicating via email, we may contact you via letter or telephone where appropriate. If you use any mobile services, we may also communicate with you via SMS. Any communications or notices sent by:
(a) Email will be deemed received by you on the same day if it is received in your email inbox before 5pm. If it is received in your email inbox after 5pm or at any other time, it will be deemed received on the next day.
(b) Post will be deemed received three days from the date of posting for domestic post or within five days of posting for international post.
(c) SMS will be deemed received the same day.
3) Where legislation requires us to provide information to you on a durable medium, we will either send you an email (with or without attachment) or send you a notification pointing you to information on our Website in a way that enables you to retain the information in print format or other format that can be retained by you permanently for future reference. Do keep copies of all communications we send or make available to you.
4) If you need a copy of the current Agreement or any other relevant document, please contact Customer Support
5) This Agreement is made in the English language. Documents or communications in any other languages are for your convenience and only the English language version of them are official.
1) If you have any complaints about us or our Services, you may contact us following our customer complaint procedure.